- Booking Deposit: A non-refundable booking deposit of €65 per cottage per week is required to confirm accommodation. Confirmation will be issued upon receipt of deposit. The balance of rental is payable 4 weeks before arrival. Final directions and instructions regarding the cottage will be sent on receipt of balance payment.
- Cancellation By Customer: In the event of cancellation the following charges will apply:
4 weeks before date of arrival = deposit
3 weeks before date of arrival = 50%
1 week or less before date of arrival = 100%
- Insurance: It is strongly advised that guests take out holiday insurance to cover the possibility of cancellation charges.
- Electricity & Phone Charges: Electricity for heating, lighting and fuel is an extra charge and is payable by the guest to the Supervisor on departure. Electricity charges are based on the individual meter readings and it is recommended that the cost per unit is checked at the outset. Usual estimate is €5/€7 per day and can be charged to your credit card. Telephones are direct dial and calls will be charged on departure.
- Security Deposit: A security deposit of €75 must be given to the Supervisor on arrival. This will be returned to you provided the Supervisor is satisfied that the terms and conditions of rental have been complied with. Final cleaning is included in rental charge but failure to leave the cottage in a clean and tidy condition may result in an extra cleaning charge of €6.35 per hour. Costs of repairs to property as a result of damage and/or negligence will be deducted from security deposit, with an additional charge where this is insufficient.
- Arrival & Departure Times: Possession of your cottage must be taken between 15:00hrs and 19:00hrs and the cottages vacated by 10:00hrs on day of departure. FAILURE TO NOTIFY ON-SITE SUPERVISOR OF LATE ARRIVAL COULD RESULT IN LOSS OF RESERVATION.
- Liability: The Proprietors and their employees shall not be liable for any damage, loss or personal injury which may be sustained by persons or property at any time during the reserved stay.
- The Proprietors: The Proprietors, Supervisors or officers of Bord Fáilte may at all reasonable times visit your cottage during your occupancy.
- Accommodation Capacity: The number of persons stated on the reservation form must not be exceeded without the Proprietors permission. An additional charge per person may be added.
- Pets: Animals are not allowed in the cottages.
- Bed Linen: Bed linen is supplied free of charge in each holiday cottage. Towels and T-Towels are not supplied but can be for a nominal charge.
- Complaints: In the unlikely event of complaints, these should be sent in writing to Inch Beach Holiday Cottages within 7 days of departure, having given the Supervisor an opportunity to rectify any shortcomings during your stay.